Practices & Policies
Dear Valued Guest:
Welcome to The Kull B&B! We appreciate that you have chosen our B&B for your Pinetop – Lakeside visit.
Below you will find a list of practices that we are engaged in to best protect you, our guest, as well as our employees during this time of Covid-19. We are also including a list of policies that we request of each of our guests to ensure the health and safety of all who frequent our establishment.
Thank you for your understanding and participation as we work together to stay healthy and enjoy life during a particularly difficult time.
~ All of us at The Kull B&B
- Each of our employees have received training in extensive cleaning procedures, to include the frequent disinfecting of all common touch areas such as counters, doors, floors, lamps, light switches, tables, chairs, and couches, for example.
- You are welcome to enjoy our outdoor facilities. Our staff practices frequent cleaning of all common touch surfaces.
- When needed each of our employees wears a mask.
- At all times, we practice social distancing, maintaining 6-feet apart from all others.
- During check in you will receive a sanitized room key, sanitized pen for signing in, and any special instructions to maximize your comfort and safety during your stay with us.
GUEST ROOM PRACTICES
- Each of our rooms is thoroughly cleaned and sanitized prior to guest arrival. All surfaces, furniture, linens, and amenities are sanitized.
- Once your room is cleaned and prepared for you, no one enters the room prior to your arrival.
- During breakfast services and wine and cheese hour we ask that you practice social distancing, maintaining 6-feet apart from all others.
- The main outdoor patio may be used as a picnic area for all guests. We encourage you to use it and enjoy the beautiful scenery that surrounds us.
- We request that guests wear a mask when in close quarters with other guests and our staff.
- If you are feeling unwell, we request that you notify us by phone so that we can cancel or reschedule your stay with us.
- If while you are at the inn, you become unwell, we request that you notify us and make arrangements to return home.
- We ask all guests to practice social distancing during check in, while enjoying our property, and while socializing with other guests as well as our staff